UC Premier and UCYSL is constituted of parents, coaches, volunteers, and players working together to create a positive and lasting impact in Union City and the adjoining communities by providing soccer and life-enriching experiences to youth of all ages and ability levels.
- Our identity is based on our shared values and commitment to each other and the Club.
- Our culture is centered on the needs of the player.
- We will provide a safe and supportive environment for every child.
- We support the athletic development of each player – regardless of ability or background – for advancement in the game, in sports, and in life using recognized best practices.
- We will nurture a love for the game, competition, teamwork, and sportsmanship.
- Our ideal player attributes are Intelligence, Competence, Courage, and Character.
- Our teams will express a style of play that is attractive, successful, and that translates to future growth.
- We want to be recognized as a leader in quality youth soccer programs within the Bay Area and Northern California.
- Our organization will work as a valued and reliable partner with parents, coaches, volunteers, local business, government, and neighbors in our community.
- We hold the Club – board members, coaches, volunteers, parents, referees, and players – to the highest standards of behavior, on and off the field.
- We are an inclusive club and will not tolerate discrimination or racism in any form.